Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Isaiah 40:28-29

- Psalm 40:8-11

21st February
I delight to do Your will O my God, And Your law is within my heart.
I have proclaimed the good news of righteousness in the great assembly; Indeed I do not restrain my lips O Lord, You Yourself know.

I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfulness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your loving kindness and Your truth From the great assembly.
Do not withhold Your tender mercies from me O Lord; Let Your loving kindness and Your truth continually preserve me.

No comments:

Post a Comment