Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Isaiah 40:28-29

Jon's Story

March 26, 2007
9:30pm Driving home from a night out passed out at wheel of car that moved to side of road and collided with tree.
9:35pm Car after car drove past leaving me for dead. 2 broken arms one snapped, 1 broken leg broken jaw, could not reach for mobile.
9:40pm Someone whos property I hit arrives to help calls ambulance, Fire Brigade cuts me from wreckage of vehicle.
11pm Taken to Hospital constant prayer is "please God let me live, I have to marry the love of my life."
11:30pm Arrive at hospital, say the final words of Jesus - "into your arms I commit my soul."
Following this feel brain shut down like my life was all a big movie, see a tunnel first words All I ask is "Where are you Jesus?" Then I share my final judgement with a family member who died when I was a toddler.

Following this ready to ask 2 questions -
1. Am I dead?
2. Can I speak to a friend who died in idential circumstances to me 17 years before. Spoke to my guardian angel, who in the name of Jesus forgave me and asked I am I ready to go. I said "yes".

Then went to farewell love of my life in dreams and couldn't do it. Said "I'm ready to go back".

March 30th 2007 - (after being in coma for 4 days)
6:30pm - hear nurse say "we've just brought him around".
10pm - tell my family - I'm ready to win gold at the Paralympics. Thats the moment I decided to live for God whatever he has planned for my life.

March 31st - doctors come around, I make the decision to pay non stop to Jesus for his healing.
Decide as something to do, see if I can move my leg an inch off the hospital bed, next day 2 inches.

April 1st - had a hallucinations due to medication I was on, had a night terror and vision of hell.

April 4th - this incredible inpirational student nurse on college prac encouraged me to keep breathing, lift my strength. Amazing person. Next day on way to next shift dropped by to say hello see how I was doing.

April 7th - moved to rehabilitation hospital after learning to shuffle onto a wheelchair.

April 9th - make attempt to stand on a walking frame. Unsuccesful, doctors said to me. We'll have to try this again in another 6 weeks. Realised then I may never walk again.

April 24 2007 - discharged from hospital in a wheelchair.

May 7 2007 - jaw no longer wired together, plaster casts removed from 2 broken arms. Had to wait a further 6 weeks before any attempt to ever walk again made.

June 11 2007 - made decision to go back to work in wheelchair.

June 18 2007 - stood up for first time out of wheelchair, with help of crutches. Finally was able to undertake physiotherapy. Did a number of hydrotherapy sessions in pool learning how to walk again.

July 7 2007 - made decision to move back home and manage independently on crutches.

July 30 2007 - managed to walk again without the assistance of crutches.

In Jesus name I died and got a second chance in life!