Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Isaiah 40:28-29

Antonio's Story

Hi my name is Antonio. I am from North Carolina USA.

I want to start by saying that the Lord liveth and blessed be the rock and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

I am 30 yrs old. I accepted Jesus as my savior when I was 11.
I didn't know Him as Lord till much later, my testimony happened in between.


I grew up in a children's ministry inner city Durham NC.
At 11 I knelt by a bunk bed with a mentor there and said the sinners prayer.

At the age of 15 my estranged father died of a drug overdose. I remember looking straight up to the heavens and telling God that I don't follow someone who would let that happen to me.

I left the boarding home (Agape Corner) and went to an unstable home with the express purpose of full on rebellion against God.
To cut to the chase I found myself gravely addicted to heroine and cocaine.

I lost my first wife my two daughters and a military career to drugs and alcohol.
It got so bad that I was chronically homeless all through my twenties and I found myself in Texas serving a two year prison sentence for theft.
When I got out I went right back to drugs I believed there was no way out.

I wound up in a psych ward where I roomed with very disturbed people myself included.
That's when I looked back up at heaven and asked the same one I rebelled against, why am I in this position.
My answer wasn't an audible voice but a convincing inner feeling that if I had only listened to the cries of wisdom and followed Him from my youth none of this would have happened.
I responded " OK now what?".

Upon release the Lord led me to a Discipleship program where I learned a lot of scripture, and accepted Jesus not only a Savior but Lord of my life.

A few ups and downs later I now find myself as a staff member at a Christian drug rehab center I have learned about His Spirit and Love and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have given Him unto that day!

People Jesus is real He loves us and wants to direct us to safety and away from self sin and death!

Antonio