Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Isaiah 40:28-29

Amia's Story

Due to situations beyond my control I ended up homeless a few years ago. 
I was broke and with no family or friends willing to help. 

I was terrified being all alone with no where to go. I mean what do you do when you have no one and no money? 

But thankfully I had JESUS! His presence became so real in my life during that time.
Everyday I looked to Him for protection, guidance, food, money, shelter, favor & wisdom.
Literally my everything had to come from Him.  I had one suitcase and just a few dollars in my pocket. 
I didn't even have a vehicle.

Over the course of the two years being homeless, I saw Him provide & work mightily in my life & my heart.
While I was homeless, I had the privilege of meeting many people & was able to show them the Love of God and be a blessing in whatever way I was able.
I prayed with people, shared my food, clothing, money and encouragement.
What should of been one of the worse times in my life turned out to be one of the best!
It was during that time my faith & dependence in Jesus grew. I wouldn't trade that time now for anything. Because my heart learned to trust in His amazing love and His endless grace!

I slept in parks, empty buildings, tents, and shelters. I ate from soup kitchens and garbage cans.
I slept outside in the cold and the rain, but thankfully never in the snow.
And Jesus was with me every step of the way, loving me, strengthening me and protecting me.
Finally the glorious day came when Jesus delivered me from being homeless. He blessed me with a home!

Today,  I give thanks when I  take a hot shower, sleep in a warm safe bed and have a good meal on the table. Simple things like washing my clothes will cause me to thank & praise Jesus. I remember where He has brought me from.  
And through it all, I have learned.... JESUS is my true home! With Him I truly have everything I ever need. His love meets my every need and will sustain me through anything and everything!
There is no word to truly describe how awesome JESUS truly is...  His grace saved my life & gave me an eternal home with Him!

If you are struggling, hurting and in need today Jesus is ready, willing and able to help you
He is reaching out a hand of compassion to you right now.  Will you take His hand? 
Just simply ask Jesus to come into your heart and your life. 
Ask Jesus to help you, guide you, heal you, deliver you, provide for you, what ever it is you need.  He will!  Because Jesus loves you! 

His love is always willing to help you where ever you are at and with whatever you need! Trust in His love for YOU!