Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Isaiah 40:28-29

Sabine's Story

My name is Sabine, I am 23 years old now, I am from a beautiful country called Lebanon.

I grew up in a "Christian" family, who believes in Jesus Christ and the Gospel, but follows the rituals of the catholic church.
During my childhood, I attended regularly a Catholic church, but I never saw God as my Father or friend. God was for me someone very far, and I used to pray just because I have learned that I should pray.


At the age of 16, I started going away from church, and going through sin and bad habits.
I didn't care any more for prayers; all what I cared about is to experience new things in life, as meeting guys, going to clubs, drinking alcohol and cigarettes... and things like those.
I thoughts that those things would give me joy and freedom, but that was definitely wrong.
I can't remember one single night going back home happy. I always went back and cried in my bed, without knowing the reason.

Three years passed, living that way.

Then, I met a girl friend who told me about Jesus and His great Love for me, and she told me how He changed her life, then she invited me to the church she attended.
I rejected her first, then I went with her only out of curiosity. I felt something weird there, something new and good that I have never felt before.
I saw freedom among the people of God. How I wished to get this freedom they had! I loved that place, I felt rest and peace there, I saw the presence of God and their love for me and for each other attracted me! and the most important is that I have met Jesus in person there!! That Jesus that I never met before!

Now I know, that in that time God was calling me to go back to Him.
He wanted to set me free from the devil's bondage. and praise the Lord, I obeyed His calling.

May 12th, 2008 was the day I gave Him my whole life, and I declared Him King and Lord over my life!

When I decided to live for Jesus, the devil was not happy at all, so he started attacking me, and the war began!
I faced serious problems with my parents who couldn't understand my decision. I lost as well many friends who were so surprised with my change.
God was giving me at that time strength to stand firm on my decision, and never go backwards, in spite of all persecutions. And in His strength and power, I went on the path of the Life, and I became a new creature in Jesus Christ!

Today, I am a servant for my Beloved Jesus. I never regretted my decision. Today I know the real meaning of freedom and joy in the Lord!
The precious blood of Jesus has set me free from all the chains that Satan was bounding me with!

I live today with a strong faith founded on the Rock Eternal, who is never shaken, Jesus Christ!
I realized that my heavenly Father is not a God of rituals, but a loving Father who only wants an intimate relationship with His beloved children!

I am grateful forever to my Lord Jesus that He showed me His person and His perfect Love, and that He held me back to His heart and didn't allow that I die in sin. Hallelujah!