Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Isaiah 40:28-29

How great is a problem?


Just had a thought...

Let’s say you get a headache and pray for healing for this headache to go away. Now would you say that is a small miracle to ask God for? After all, it is just a headache.

Now, let’s say you find out you have an inoperable brain tumour. Now that is pretty full on, Right?
You have just been given a death sentence.

Would you say that praying for healing for this tumour would need a BIGGER miracle than the miracle of the headache?



If you answer YES that it would need to be a bigger miracle, then we are limiting God.
God does not want to be limited.

In John 10:28-30 Jesus says:
" I give them eternal life, and they will never perish.
No one can snatch them away from me, for my Father has given them to me, and He is more powerful than anyone else.
No one can snatch them from the Father’s hand. The Father and I are one.”

So if God is more powerful than anyone else, why should there be a difference in healing a headache or a tumour?

You might ask, 'What could God do? Especially if it was something real bad wrong with me.' Well...
In Matthew 10:29-31 Jesus says:
"What is the price of two sparrows—one copper coin? But not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it.
And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows."

And in Psalm 139:13-14 The Psalmist declares:
"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvellous—how well I know it.

God knows each and every one of us, because He made us!
Think about this... right down to our very cells!

So, Let me ask the question again:
Should there be a difference in healing a headache or a tumour? The answer is obviously NO!

Yet, we as believers sometimes tend to categorise miracles into SMALL, MEDIUM or LARGE (kind of like McDonald's meal choices).
The larger the miracle, the less we might have faith that God can actually do it.

Dear friend, a miracle = a miracle.

If you are facing a trial or hurt or need healing today remember: God knows you better than you know yourself, Have faith for your healing breakthrough today!

1 comment:

  1. Sabine Hleis says:

    Loved the article Jayd!!

    Interesting subject! It reminds me of something I once heard in a sermon: "The same Spirit that raised Jesus from death is today living inside me and you!"

    Wow! isn't that amazing? The Spirit of the ONE who created the Universe, and made all wonders and miracles, lives in me today!!!!!

    Is there anything more powerful than this, for us to believe???

    Yes Miracle = Miracle. There is no sizes for God! The same spirit, the same power will heal a headache or a tumor!

    ReplyDelete